Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's a Sweater-kinda day

I woke up feeling very cold, so I thought that the weather's gonna be gloomy all day (I totally forgot that Manila has a very bipolar weather). So I decided to wear a sweater on that day to keep me warm. I got to school still feeling cold but after our second class the weather changed psh...


So this is me waiting for our professor outside our classroom...



On Aika
Sweater top: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Bench

I also realized that I wasn't the only one who was feeling a bit chilly that day! Almost half of class does.

Here are some of my blockmates...



Karla's wearing a navy blue tank top and a white cardigan on top of it.




Kia's wearing a pink razor back top and a printed blazer.



JassyJassie

Jassy's wearing a white poncho.



Brandon's wearing gray short sleeves.



Avy's wearing a fuchsia long sleeves.



Aleeza's wearing a white tank top and white and gray stripes cardigan.


I kinda regret wearing a sweater because the sun was out and shining latter part of the day. It's only cold during the mornings and in the evenings but not the whole day :(


Lots of love,

Aika